- INTERNET MARKETING
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
Much more than a class, this offering will not only guide you through the process of creating your own WordPress site, you will have (as part of your course fee) one year of hosting included in your class.
WordPress is recognized as the most popular Content Management System on the planet, now that it offers teh ability to create complete websites without having that BLOG appearance that the program was first created for.
In other words, you can now develop an entire professional looking site with WordPress that will meet the needs of most small businesses and groups. How flexible is WordPress? Look at Optin Learning Center. This site is done in WordPress. In the course we will show you a number of other completely unique looking sites that were all done with this very flexible program.
Also unique about this course is that we will be dealing with you on a one on one basis. Although we want to encourage a class type sharing environment, the course is focused on guiding each member of the class through THEIR website. You will receive individual guidance as you select a domain, download and install WordPress, select and install a theme, work with graphics, etc.
During the year that your hosting is included you will be able to converse with the instructor about adding plugins, what it takes to change a theme, how to improve the SEO of your site, etc.
All of this for only $399!
For this amount, you will:
- get guidance on how to buy a domain name
- learn how to download and install WordPress
- learn to download and install themes and plugins
- receive one year of hosting for your site (if you continue with the same host the price is $8.95 a month after the first year)
- advice on how to select and edit graphics for your site
- basic guidance on using the css stylesheet to modify the appearance of your site
- full instruction on how to add material to a page and a post and how to decide when to use one or the other
- guidance on selecting plugins for your site and how to use those plugins
- anything else you need to make your site a successful one!
Sign up now and let’s get started!
About the Instructor
WordPress is being taught by Rick Weiss, owner of Design Media Pros. Rick has been developing web sites since 1997. He has over 50 sites built and has consulted with small businesses around the country on how to upgrade and improve their sites. He has a number of sites that are built with WordPress, a CMS system he has worked with for over 4 years. To read more about Rick click here.
Recently on Optin Learning
- Home › Search › SEO Crispin Sheridan 8 Tips on How to Utilize YouTube and the New ‘YouTube One’ for Your Business Crispin Sheridan | April 3, 2013
- Content Zombies: How to Fight The Walking Dead Christina Zila, October 28, 2012
- Like Any Good Story Derek Harding | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Brand Engagement Up 896% – New Adobe Study James Dohnert | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Ads Reach 5x Greater Audiences Than Organic Content Matt Kapko | October 26, 2012