- INTERNET MARKETING
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
If you have questions or wish to pre register call 480-292-0794
INTRODUCTION TO INTERNET MARKETING This 7 week class is taught online.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- SOCIAL MEDIA How to use Twitter,Facebook, You tube, Ning, and a wide range of other social media to drive traffic to your website which will result in increased revenue.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Learn the techniques of making your website Search Engine friendly. How to avoid hype from people that say they can get you position one if you pay them enough.
- WEB ANALYTICS Learn how to identify your competition and how they are using the Internet to drive traffic to their website. Identify potential customers.
LINKING STRATEGIES How to develop a linking strategy that works.
HOW TO WRITE AND PROMOTE QUALITY NEWSLETTERS Why your newsletter needs to be news and not advertising if you want to avoid spam filters and get your readers attention.
DEVELOPING YOUR OWN INTERNET LIVE VIDEO PROGRAM Learn the uses of video as an efficient sales tool allowing one sales rep to make sales presentations to 10 to 50 potential customers or clients at one time.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM What an Affiliate program is, how it is built and is it right for your business.
HOW TO MAKE YOU WEBSITE A REAL COMMUNITY What can you do to get customers to be a part of your website. Passive and active tools that bring new customers to your site and encourage current or former customers or clients to come back.
- USING BLOGS Learn how to develop a Blogging campaign that will help drive traffic to your website.
IDENTIFYING THE INTERNET CULTURE FOR YOUR BUSINESS Each business has an Internet culture, finding and understanding that culture is critical for the success of an online business.
Class starts Monday June 4, 2012 6:30-7:30p.m and runs seven weeks
When you click on the pay button above you are taken to a registration page scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign up.
Registration information and class access codes will be e-mailed to you.
INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA (7 WEEKS)
June class announced May 1, 2012.
When you click on the pay button above you are taken to a page to sign up. Scroll to the bottom of that page and follow the instructions.
Registration material and access codes will be e-mailed to you.
USING INTERNET VIDEO AS A SALES TOOL This class is taught online
- Introduction to the use of Video in sales
- How to develop a “live” sales campaign and a prerecorded campaign.
- Storyboarding your presentation. Use of such software as Studio 14 to develop your video sales campaign.
- Launching your Video campaign.
- How to conduct a video email marketing campaign.
- Using Video to Separate yourself from your competition because they are not doing it.
- How to use Video to Position and brand yourself to be the expert
- How to use Video to Dominate your industry and tell your story
- How to use Video to Build an income producing, follow up money machine
- How to use Video to Replicate yourself 1,000 times with video email marketing
- How to use Video Follow up with potential clients or customers anytime any place
To be announced
This class is taught by
TERRY HOUGHLAND M.A.
Terry is owner and Director of the Optin Learning Center an Internet Marketing Company and School.
Terry has extensive management experience in both the profit and non profit world. He has produced a wide range of innovative Video Educational and Business Video’s since the 1980′s.
Registration for June classes will be available May 1, 2012.
INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CLASS
This 12 week free class is taught as a program of the Hope Women’s Center Apache Junction Arizona
Imagine learning the creative and technical aspects of marketing products and services online. You can -in this 12 week course. The internet offers a world of opportunities for employment for those with adequate training in Internet and Social Media Marketing.
While many of the Internet Marketing positions require a college degree. This course concentrates on building a foundation of Internet Marketing skills that will give you Access to entry level positions.
Learn how to create and implement strategic internet marketing campaigns based on market information, consumer behavior, media trends, demographics and other variables – and to use technology to maximize your marketing message through the right media mix of websites, web banners, social media, mobile devices, email, search engines and more.
With a basic, technical, and marketing foundation and the ability to analyze results, you should have what it takes to gain entry into the Internet Marketing and Social Media field at an entry level and have the opportunity to advance to higher levels of expertise.
MAJOR AREAS OF STUDY WILL INCLUDE:
- How to do professional level research on the Internet
- How to use Social Media tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Ning to attract customers to a business website.
- How to develop an Internet Marketing plan for a business.
- How to manage a business Affiliate program.
- How to start an Internet Marketing business.
- Using other Internet Marketing tools.
All classes will have a hands on lab component where you will have an opportunity to work on a real Internet Marketing campaign for businesses that are participating in this class. There is no charge for this 12 week class. Women may sign up by calling the Center at 480-234-8491 or the Optin Learning Center at 480-292-0794 THIS CLASS IS TAUGHT STARTING FRIDAY MAY 4, 2012. CLASS RUNS FROM 10:30-12 NOON AT THE HOPE WOMEN’S CENTER IN APACHE JUNCTION ARIZONA
Recently on Optin Learning
- Home › Search › SEO Crispin Sheridan 8 Tips on How to Utilize YouTube and the New ‘YouTube One’ for Your Business Crispin Sheridan | April 3, 2013
- Content Zombies: How to Fight The Walking Dead Christina Zila, October 28, 2012
- Like Any Good Story Derek Harding | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Brand Engagement Up 896% – New Adobe Study James Dohnert | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Ads Reach 5x Greater Audiences Than Organic Content Matt Kapko | October 26, 2012