- INTERNET MARKETING
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
THE FOLLOWING LIST ARE CLASSES WE WILL BE OFFERING IN June 2013
For more information call 480-292-0794
We are always looking for qualified teachers for courses listed here or new courses you might feel qualified to teach. Call us 480-292-0794
- Introductory Courses
- Legal and Financial Issues Courses
- Networking Courses
- Internet Marketing Courses
- Traditional Marketing and Advertising Courses
- Sales Courses
- Business Couching Courses
- Advanced Courses
- Product and Services Courses
- Introduction to Home Based Business. This 2 week course is designed for the person who knows very little about what a home based business is. Some of the topics to be covered include: Where do I start? Courses you will need and why. Introduction to legal and financial needs and concerns. How do you find products and services. Is a Home based business for you?
- Website basics. Three Week course. How to avoid being ripped off. Basic web design theory. How to shop for a web designer.
- Developing Your Business Plan. This Three week Class covers each part of the plan in detail. Students will prepare their own plan for review by the Instructor.
Legal and Financial Courses
- What Corporate structure is best for you LLC etc. 4 week course
- Understanding money management and investment issues as they relate to Home Based Businesses. 6 weeks
- Introduction to Sales 2 weeks
- Selling Skills Course
The main aim of any form of sales training is to increase sales. This can be achieved by encouraging salespeople to use skills and sales techniques that have been proven time after time. A secondary aim is to increase their personal motivation to help them sell more professionally. By meeting these objectives, we also help meet a primary aim of any company, increased profits.
- Telephone Sales
Mastering the art of selling by telephone requires an understanding about why and how people make their decisions to buy. To positively influence others the salesperson must know about effective sales techniques and make sure that high pressure tactics are never used. 2 weeks
- Internet Sales How to use Social Media in Sales. Using Internet Video to prospect. Using your website as a sales tool. 8 weeks
- Communication Skills
this course is designed to raise self-awareness and improve communication skills. It gives clear guidelines for improving working relationships by developing new methods and styles of communication. 3 weeks
- Negotiation Skills Course
Successful negotiation is often seen as an art form in itself – so many strategies and tactics can be employed to each different situation. This course looks at negotiating both from the buyer’s and the seller’s point of view, and helps the negotiator to develop skills which will secure the best possible deal for the organization.
- Presentation Skills Course
Making a presentation to a group of people can be a daunting task. It requires a high level of confidence and thorough preparation. This program is designed to enable participants to make natural, interesting and effective presentations to large or small groups. Participants will learn how to generate audience commitment and action through effective objective planning and meeting control.
- Assertiveness Skills Course
Assertiveness is not just the ability to stand up and be counted. In today’s world, assertiveness is seen as a valuable communication tool and essential for progress and successful interaction with staff and clients alike. This program is designed for all people who wish to improve and develop their existing assertiveness skills and to help them develop their own personality.
Recently on Optin Learning
- Home › Search › SEO Crispin Sheridan 8 Tips on How to Utilize YouTube and the New ‘YouTube One’ for Your Business Crispin Sheridan | April 3, 2013
- Content Zombies: How to Fight The Walking Dead Christina Zila, October 28, 2012
- Like Any Good Story Derek Harding | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Brand Engagement Up 896% – New Adobe Study James Dohnert | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Ads Reach 5x Greater Audiences Than Organic Content Matt Kapko | October 26, 2012