- INTERNET MARKETING
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
Online ad spending continued to grow in the first quarter of 2012, with significant rises across all parts of the globe, according to Nielsen’s quarterly global AdView Pulse report. In particular, the Middle East and Africa enjoyed 35.2 percent growth, while Latin America saw a 31.8 percent rise compared to the previous year. Europe has also grown by 12.1 percent.
The report also found that although TV continues to attract a large proportion of advertising dollars, Internet advertising has seen the biggest increase with advertisers spending 12.1 percent more in the first quarter of 2012, than they did in Q1 2011.
Radio has also seen an increase in ad spending globally, including a 2.6 percent increase in North America and 2.8 percent in Europe. In emerging markets such as Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa, there was a substantial rise with 18 percent, and 21.1 percent growth respectively.
Conversely, print ad spending in magazines declined since the previous comparable year, specifically in the US. Newspapers however have seen growth with a 3.1 percent increase.[ Read More Here]
Recently on Optin Learning
- Home › Search › SEO Crispin Sheridan 8 Tips on How to Utilize YouTube and the New ‘YouTube One’ for Your Business Crispin Sheridan | April 3, 2013
- Content Zombies: How to Fight The Walking Dead Christina Zila, October 28, 2012
- Like Any Good Story Derek Harding | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Brand Engagement Up 896% – New Adobe Study James Dohnert | October 24, 2012
- Facebook Ads Reach 5x Greater Audiences Than Organic Content Matt Kapko | October 26, 2012